HOME

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Praying for Bro. Gary


Heavenly Father,

I come before you, lifting up Bro. Gary. You know him so much better than I do and you know his situation right now and what sickness and burden he carries. You also know what is in his heart right now Lord, please be with him always and working in his life. Let your will be done in Bro Gary's life Lord. if there is sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, please help him Lord to see his need and let him confess it.
Father God, i pray for Bro. Gary because his a an incredible man and in your word it says that i should pray for his healing and you said Lord that ask and I will give.I have faith in you to heal Bro. Gary oh God. but I also trust in the plan you have for his life. Lord, I don't always understand your ways, and why my friend has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my friend. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Let my friend know you are there with him through this difficulty. And may you be glorified in his life and also in mine.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment