HOME

Monday, March 14, 2011

"THE CLOCK IS TICKING!"

Christ is coming whether you are ready or not! We must surrender our all to God. He can’t do anything if we try to serve Him in the flesh (GALATIANS 5:16). We must walk in the spirit, so that He can mold us. Time is running out and everyone will be accountable for their actions, even Christians!(ROMANS 14:12) What are you going to say to Jesus? Instead of saying WHY DIDN'T I DO MORE say now, WHY CANT I DO MORE! Are you sure that you are His? If so how can someone tell? Can they see Christ in you? Start today and say I will die daily and it is Christ who will live in me and through me. Put on your armor from GOD and renew your mind and march in victory because greater is He that is in us than he who is in the world! www.ppatw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment