HOME

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weekly Message for (Oct. 31-Nov 7, 2010)

"YOU'VE TRIED THE REST, NOW TRY THE BEST!"


Are you facing a divorce, financial hard times, addiction problems, problems with your kids, family, friends, or loved ones? Don’t have the energy and having physical, emotional, or mental issues? Nothing makes you happy and everything makes you miserable! What if I tell you that starting today all of that could change just by making a simple decision? Jesus invites us, "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light" (MATTHEW 11:28-30). Jesus says give it all to Him. Find rest and in turn learn more about Him, His ways, and His Word. This is HIS guarantee! Problems may come but joy and peace will always be yours. YOU have tried the rest now try the BEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment