HOME

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday: "TODAY'S MESSAGE"

MellowYellowMondayBadge


TODAY'S SHARING OF GOD'S WORD 
GALATIANS 1 THRU 3

Peter is letting the Galatians know to be careful and not to listen to anyone who is not preaching the TRUE gospel of Jesus Christ. He also mentions that they are not justified by their works of the law (God's commandments) but by their faith in Christ. Paul also states for we are to surrender to Christ to live by faith in one of my favorite verses Gal 2:20 (I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I love in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.) Finally Paul states that they are to live by faith not by the law Christ fulfilled the law. Gal 3:24-25 (So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.)

WHAT IS GOD SAYING TO US?
~~~

We too need to read the word to know the true gospel of Christ so that we will know who is preaching and or teaching the truth according to God's word. We must also not fall into the trap of trying to please God solely by our works. We must crucify self and allow Christ to live in us to teach us how to live by faith. 

1 comment:

  1. Great yello picture and color yellow text color..weeeeh:)To God be all teh glory!!!

    ReplyDelete